suggerimenti tratti dal forum delta frost

Sfogatevi ed esprimete le vostre cosiderazioni sull'armonica.
Rispondi
hazmat
=|o|o|o|o|o|o|o|=
Contatta:

suggerimenti tratti dal forum delta frost

Messaggio da hazmat » giovedì 28 gennaio 2010, 9:10

con il traduttore di google dovrebbe essere facile capirlo .... if you come across sheet music,, YEAH, THE SCARY KIND with REAL notes.. those little golf club looking things and it is a blues tune in the key of G... (how do you KNOW if it is in G ? well there will be a sharp ( # ) symbol on the top line of the music staff.. just one of them..)

How will you know if it is a BLUES tune ?/ well... look over the music and if all the little golf clubs on the lowest space and all the ones on the highest top solid line ,, and all the ones on the middle line have flat ( b ) symbols next to them it is a blues tune..

and if you want to play it and do not know the names of notes or where they are on the harmonica.. YOU CAN STILL PLAY IT LIKE A PRO IN ANY KEY TOO !!! not just "G" as written... this is the advantage harmonica has over EVERY other instrument !!!

just pull out whatever key diatonic you want and if a little golf clubby note is
on the 2nd line,, draw hole 2
on the 3rd line ? draw hole 3 and bend it down
on the 4th line ? draw hole 4
on the 5th line ? draw hole 5

notes in the spaces between ? they are blow notes... figure it out

Except the space BELOW the staff.. the one Immediately below the staff is Draw hole 1

OK,, now what if it IS in the key of G and is NOT a blues,, (there are no , or very few flat symbols next to the notes on space 1 and line 3 and 5 )

just do the same... draw 2 is line 2, draw 3 is line 3, draw 4 is line 4,, draw 5 is line 5... BUT USE A COUNTRY TUNED HARMONICA and do NOT bend hole 3.. (unless a note on line 3 has a "b" symbol next to it )

Next week.. IF you guys found this useful : the topic will be
" How to play music written in the Key of E on any harp in any key, right off the chart !"

AND WHEN I MEET GABRIEL IN THE PROMISED LAND
I SWEAR I'LL HAVE A HARP IN MY HAND
Rispondi